Section Navigation Bar

If you are a tenant in one of the Department's properties and wish to report a problem with the dwelling, please use the online form below.

Please note that you should only complete this form if you live in one of the Department's properties. For repairs to all other public sector properties, you should contact the relevant Housing Authority. Details of each one are shown on the Housing Authority Contacts page. If you are in doubt about which Authority to contact, please ring 685955.

eForms by AchieveForms